If you’re like most people, you find yourself playing out old stories and expressing bad habits and unconscious behaviors that block your spiritual potential, distract you from your true purpose and sometimes even alienate those you love.
You overreact. Judge others and yourself. Your emotions run wild. And your carefully cultivated spiritual practices go out the window as you squabble with your spouse or partner.
So why after all the transformational work you’ve done, can things still be so difficult? You truly want to be and do better and become more masterful.
But how? How do you consistently master your emotions, mind and body – especially since, like most of us, you weren’t given the foundational tools and skills for doing this?
The Path to True Mastery
The path to true mastery and authentic spiritual power begins with total loving awareness that allows you to dissolve fear, overcome emotional obstacles, and manage your mind with less effort.
True masters create their work, their relationships and their destiny mindfully, out of awakened presence rather than reaction. They live and love more freely, laugh more deeply and contribute to the healing and awakening of our planet.
Wouldn’t you like to experience the delicious freedom and joy of living as a master, which would allow you to design your life as a beautiful masterpiece rather than a partially finished sketch?
Then, A Course in Mastery has been designed especially for you.
A Course in Mastery is led by bestselling author, Toltec shaman, and national treasure of Mexico, don Miguel Ruiz, who is a true master of life. He is recognized the world over by luminaries such as Oprah Winfrey, who is so passionate about his work that for 2013 she declared a “don Miguel Ruiz Week.”
No one has done more to translate ancient indigenous wisdom teachings into a powerful modern context than don Miguel Ruiz, whose groundbreaking book The Four Agreements was on the NY Times bestseller list for more than 7 years. He’s part ancient medicine man, and part modern man of the world, as a former doctor who now travels the world spreading love and expanded awareness.
Even more remarkably, he has raised two sons and has a beautiful life partner who have all joined him in these teachings of mastery, each as teachers, authors, and shamans in their own right, as powerful complements to his own work.
Together, the Ruiz family offers a real template and clear path that can lead you to modern awakened mastery and help free you from the old stories that have run your life.
In the Course in Mastery, these transformational leaders will take you on a journey beyond your old vision of yourself.
Beyond the pain of failed relationships. Beyond the half-hearted attempts at transformation. Beyond the endless cycle of repeating the past into a new, fresh, liberating possibility. It’s a journey into a deeper kind of love for yourself and for our world.
They will lead you into a discovery of your authentic mastery, which is playful as well as powerful, tender as well as strong.
The beauty is that when you stand in this kind of mastery, you begin to attract better people and circumstances into your life, as well as more gracefully navigate the challenges that inevitably arise. You naturally begin to heal the wounds of the past and live without fear.
A Course in Mastery will help you walk a path that combines the best of two worlds – the path of the deep spiritual seekers who have awakened into divine truth and the path of human potential pioneers who are focused on creating successful lives.
The Ruiz family’s unique teachings draw from ancient Toltec roots and represent the best of both worlds: a life of joyful freedom AND embodied relationships, transcendent truth AND delicious love.
Their offering in this unique virtual initiatory format is a way to access your true spiritual power and design a new story for your life that is genuinely artful. Satisfying. Beautiful.
The name of the Toltec people, the Ruizes tell us, actually means “Artist.” A true master is an artist of life, consciously designing everything with awareness.
To become a masterful artist, though, you first must free yourself of past stories that distort your vision of who you really are.
Creating a New Story
The Old Story is usually based in greed, fear, scarcity and separation – and it stops you from really shifting into a new way of being.
You may not even be aware of how deeply the Old Story has been scripted in you, leading you to live on auto-pilot, experiencing disconnection and mediocrity – rather than genuine excitement, love and your fullest self-expression.
To be a living, breathing master means digging out of the deep roots of your Old Story and replacing them with a New Story that is profoundly true, deliciously alive, and liberating.
And then, a new life can grow from that New Story, one that is aligned with your soul, filled with awareness, and able to overcome the challenges of daily life.
The Wisdom of Our Elders
Creating a life of mastery is not easy – especially going about it alone.It’s invaluable, if not required, to learn from wise elders who have pioneered the path forward and made it a living, breathing reality.
Elders who illuminate the deep roots of the Old Story that live in you and offer practices for something new to emerge. Elders who live from the heart, connected to Spirit, and who draw from ancient roots and can teach you how to apply them to your day-to-day life.
This is what you’ll get with the Ruiz family leaders. To be mentored by teachers who have embodied mastery in a way that few humans ever experience is truly life-changing. You’ll be inspired by the love, respect and mutual honoring among them.
And, in A Course in Mastery you’ll have the chance to intimately learn, explore and transform with them, as they welcome you into their family circle, share their ancient wisdom, and teach their heart’s truths.
You will deepen your understanding, application AND mastery of the ancient Toltec teachings that don Miguel Ruiz has so famously brought to the world – practices such as “being impeccable with your word” and “not making assumptions.” Simple concepts, yes. But for most people, not so simple to master.
don Miguel Ruiz and the Ruiz co-leaders will unlock the secrets to these ancient practices in this 7-week training – so that you emerge as a powerful co-creator who is designing a life filled with the greatest amount of love and possibility you can presently imagine.
The Next Step Beyond the Four Agreements
A Course in Mastery is the next powerful step in the spiritual journey of the Four Agreements work that has touched millions of lives, now available in the comfort of your home…..
This 7-week training offers you the opportunity to create lasting transformation in your life, dissolving the automatic, unconscious patterns that can run you and replacing them you consciously and artfully choosing in each moment.
The end result is you become the artist of your own evolution and design your life as a genuine masterpiece, radiant with light, beauty and love that serves your highest good, and the world.
It’s not required for you to have read The Four Agreements for they will be covered in the course and used as a foundation for the work on mastery as the next step.
And if you HAVE read The Four Agreements, this course is highly recommended to you as a way to deeply integrate the teachings and build upon what you have already discovered about yourself.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
In this 7-week transformational journey, don Miguel Ruiz and his family will skillfully guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies that you’ll need to awaken love and live your life as a masterpiece.
Each weekly LIVE teaching and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete and holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to sustain your shifts in daily life. Each module will each add a new color to your “palette” as an artist of life.
With that said, one thing to note is that the Ruiz family attunes to the collective energy of those present, drawing from the inspiration and guidance of Spirit for each particular time and place. Though there are core themes and teachings for each session, they also remain open to the direction of Spirit and what you and other participants will need at that time.
The course with them will thus have more of a feeling of sacred circle rather than linear curriculum. It’s more like learning while sitting around a fire together, in the way our ancestors primarily learned.
Session 1 (March 12)
Mastery of Awareness: Reclaiming Your Innate Power
Led by don Miguel Ruiz
In Session 1, you will:
- Journey into a deeper level of awareness of the power of the Self
- Learn to recognize the stories you create and how to see they are not as unique as you believe
- Discover how to take responsibility for your daily awareness and the quality of your engagements
- Center yourself in your heart and begin to access unqualified love as a new baseline
- Make the Four Agreements with yourself as a new baseline for your life
Session 2 (March 19)
Mastery of Your Self: Telling a New Story
Led by don Jose Ruiz
In Session 2, you will:
- Become aware of the Self that is creating your story
- See the ways in which the cultural story you’ve inherited is filled with distortions that prevent you from living your life as an artist
- Redesign the story to bring you into a new experience of freedom, true happiness and love
- Reclaim the power of your mind to script your story each day
- Use awareness practices to allow you to see things more clearly in your daily life
Session 3 (March 26)
Mastery of Attachments: The Five Levels of Attachment
Led by don Miguel Ruiz Jr.
In Session 3, you will:
- Identify the core, hidden attachments that are limiting your view of reality
- See through your belief systems and how they have been influencing decisions in the story of your life
- Understand the multiple levels of attachment and be able to go to the root of each
- Accept yourself more fully for who you are right now with simple practices
- Powerfully stand in your CHOICE at each moment, saying “yes” or “no” consciously
Session 4 (April 2)
Mastery of Obstacles: Overcoming and Stepping through Fear
Led by Eva Ruiz
In Session 4, you will:
- Illuminate the fear-based beliefs that undermine love in your life
- Dissolve assumptions that cause suffering and drama
- Hone your awareness of obstacles and learn to see them more objectively
- Powerfully step through your fears – the mark of true mastery
Session 5 (April 9)
Mastery of Gratitude: Bringing Gratitude to Your Relationships to Become an Artist of Life
Led by don Miguel Ruiz and Eva Ruiz
In Session 5, you will:
- Take the practice of gratitude to another level, making it into a spiritual art
- Understand how to take seemingly negative situations and turn them around with gratitude
- See with the eyes of an artist, allowing you design your life as a masterpiece
- Cultivate inner peace through non-reactivity to things that typically would have “pushed your buttons”
Session 6 (April 16)
Mastery of Knowledge: Enhancing and Moving into Greater Knowledge
Led by don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose Ruiz
In Session 6, you will:
- See how your beliefs connect to your identity – and help free yourself from them
- Learn to see truth as something you create rather than believing it to be the facts
- Disentangle yourself from unnecessary emotional responses
- Begin to use knowledge rather than have knowledge using you
Session 7 (April 23)
Mastery of Death: Understanding the Transformational Lessons and Applying Them to Life
Led by don Miguel Ruiz
In Session 7, you will:
- See how death is a path to the truth – the truth existed before the creation of humanity and will exist after its extinction
- Dance in the space between life and death, learning to see the value and beauty in each
- Transcend the ultimate fear that governs most people’s lives, turning it into an opportunity for transformation
- Integrate and apply the lessons in mastery in your daily life